Thursday, March 8, 2012

Days 11-16

Day 11- Someone was lost on my campus and I gave them directions on how to take a quick tour.

Day 12- I actually went on a date today. After my date I went over to a friend's place and let her vent about her life.

Day 13-I worked today and I am definitely going to have to say that translating for a homeless women who had 10 teeth removed was definitely the highlight of my day in terms of good deeds.

Day 14- I volunteered as a judge at the youth court tonight and I am almost positive that I effected change in one young person's life.

Day 15- I volunteered to go to the Chinese food restaurant with my father to pick up the Chinese food my family ordered for a great family dinner.

Day16- I went to volunteer at youth court again and helped train a bunch of the new attorneys for the program.

I can't believe that I am still doing this actually. I am proud that I have been able to keep this up this long....hopefully I don't slow down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment