I am beginning to realize, and its only day 3, that I either don't do that many good deeds or there are some things that I just forget about. Today the only thing I can really think of is the fact that I talked with a college counselor who was lost on campus and gave them advice about what parts of campus to check out. I guess that is a good deed, right?
I think that I am going to have more trouble with this than I thought because what I want to consider a good deed and what I think is just being a decent human being are getting blurred. Does being a decent person qualify as a good deed? Should I have to do a good deed I wouldn't normally to count? HMMMMM.....
I guess we shall see how the rest of these 40 days goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment