Day 4- On Saturday the extent of my good deed was pretty small. I saw a woman who was struggling reading a map on campus. I helped her find the library which she was really happy about. Turns out she normally uses the Boston Public Library for computer access and just learned that Northeastern allows the general public to come in and use our computers. She was thrilled! It was actually a good feeling to bring her over.
Day 5- This happened last night on the way home from the bar. There was a couple standing on the corner in the cold trying to get a cab and failing miserably. So I hailed a cab for them and continued walking home. Sometimes all it takes is knowing how to get a cabbies attention. I was really happy I could help since the girl was in a skirt and had on only a really tiny jacket.
I'm thinking this doing good deeds things might actually work out afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment